- Type: Ink Cartridge
- Feature: Compatible
- Compatible Brand: Epson
- Cartridge's Status: Full
- Bulk Packaging: Yes
- Colored: Yes
- Color: C, K, M, Y
- Brand Name: Perfect-CLR
- Model Number: T6771-T6774
- Place of Origin: Guangdong, China (Mainland), Zhuhai
- certifications: ISO9001 ISO14001 SGS CE
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Details:||bulk packaging, neutral white box,netural colour box,Perfect-Clr and customized packaging|
|Delivery Detail:||3-5 working days upon confirmation of order or receipt of paymen|
Ink Cartridge T6771-T6774 Compatible for Epson T6771 T6772 T6773 T6774 Ink Cartridge used in WorkForce Pro WP-4011/4511/4521/453
|Chip||Compatible for Printers|
|WorkForce Pro WP-4011/|
WorkForce Pro WP-4091/
WorkForce Pro WP-4511/
WorkForce Pro WP-4521/
WorkForce Pro WP-4531/
WorkForce Pro WP-4592/
WorkForce Pro WP-4092/
WorkForce Pro WP-4022/
WorkForce Pro WP-4532
|Printer models may Not be listed completely or updated in time, please kindly check with us.|
Packaging:Bulk Packing, Neutral White Box,Netural Colour Box,Perfect-Clr And Customized Packing
Shipping: within 3-5 working days upon confirmation of order or receipt of payment
1. Free Packing Design
2. Free Marketing Solution
Tatrix International has been one of the top 3 manufacturers in the Zhuhai for the last 16 years for printing consumables, specializing in OEM compatible toner cartridges, ink cartridges, continuous ink supply systems, refillable ink cartridges, bulk ink, photo paper and other related printing consumable products. From a humble beginning in 1998, Tatrix grew rapidly from a two men company with 55-square meters office to a corporation with over 1,500 staffs working in a 28,000 square meters facility. Today, we serve customers in countries, quality products from Tatrix are delivered to worldwide.
Tatrix’s mission is to become the world’s leader and reliable source for printing consumables. Our goal is to provide customers with high-quality products at a low cost. This is accomplished by our continuous focus on innovation and quality control, and it has helped us build a solid business relationship and trust with our customers.
Tatrix has reached many important milestones throughout the years. It has been an exciting history, filled with new ideas and amazing achievements that truly changed the lives of our employees, customers, vendors, suppliers, and other partners.
- 1998: Tatrix was born in Australia. Research and Development for compatible ink cartridges started with 3 staffs in an 18 square meters workshop.
- 1999-2001: in conjunction with sales and RD, productions were conducted in a relatively small scale.
- 2002: Tatrix international built its own factory in Zhuhai, China.
- 2003-2005: With a stronger focus on R&D department and new advanced production equipment, Tatrix formed a new production technical team that specializes in tighter quality control. In 2003, Tatrix obtained SGS certificates and passed the ISO 14001:2004
international Environment Management class. Tatrix use top quality materials from USA and Japan, and adopt the latest manufacturing techniques and use the latest manufacturing equipment.
- 2006: Tatrix stepped into the toner cartridge industry.
- 2007-2012: Tatrix is among the 3 best manufacturers with 1,500 staffs and 28,000 square meters showroom.
Our primary goal is to provide an excellent customer experience to our valued customers with superb product and services at a low-price and offer timely delivery.
We are proud of our high standard and satisfaction offered to customers. Please feel free to contact us, to give us the opportunity to provide you with the best products, best services and best pricing that you can possibly find in China.
1. Will the quality of print from a compatible or generic cartridge be equivalent to that of a genuine cartridge?
Yes, you can be certain that your prints will be at least equivalent to that of the genuine cartridge.
2. Will using a non-genuine inkjet or toner cartridge affect my printers warranty?
Major printer manufacturers sell printers at or below cost. They make their profits from selling the cartridges. Previously, once you bought your new printer you had no choice but to buy genuine cartridges after yours ran dry. Because of this, they will threaten to void your warranty if you use compatible cartridges. It is however strictly ILLEGAL for them to do so. They CANNOT VOID YOUR WARRANTY simply for using compatible cartridges. There is no reason that you should not use compatible cartridges if you wish to do so. They work and will save YOU money. We have never had an incident where a customer's warranty was "voided" from using our products.
3. Do the products come with a guarantee?
Customer satisfaction is our top priority. We guarantee 100% our compatible products to perform to at least the same standards as the Original product. All of our products come with a 60-Day manufacturer guarantee. In the unlikely event you experience any problems with any of our products please follow instructions listed under listed under How Can I Return An Item?
4. The use by date on cartridges I just received show they are out of date, whats going on here?
Often the dates are configured to suit other international markets and hence can be somewhat confusing to read. Some cartridges have the dates read with the year first and then the month eg 201008 is mistaken for 20.10.08 but actually it should be read as the year first, then the month, so with this example, the year is 2010 and month is 08 August. There is never a day date, just year and month.
5. What is the shelf life of an inkjet cartridge?
All our inkjet cartridges have a minimum shelf life of 12 months when the vacuum bag has remained intact. All cartridges are dispatched using a stock rotation system ensuring that your cartridge reaches you almost as soon as it has been manufactured.
If you need Ink Cartridge for Epson, or other brands, please contact us.